20 March 2010

Watch out, Kenny Jay Lane

Hutton's Star faux citrine ring can be yours for $34.95

There's a new kid in town...

My dreams of bejeweling myself with the creations of Hutton Wilkinson, the man who is continuing the Tony Duquette name and magic, are coming true a few decades sooner than I anticipated. Hutton is one of my real-life heroes - as gracious and interested as he is genius.

Hutton's sumptuous designs for the Jim Thompson fabric line

Hutton has just launched a bijou collection on the Home Shopping Network, with prices several zeros less than its couture cousin. Click here to see the full collection....

These Nautilus Shell Danglies will be gracing my lobes in 4 to 6 days....

15 comments:

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Oooh, thanks for the tip!
Happy Spring to you!

home before dark said...

Well, from your lips to HSN's ears, miracles can happen sooner or later. Do post pic of you with turban and new lobe loves. So love TD's magic and am glad that Hutton Wilkinson is making it possible for us zeros deficient to enjoy the glam.

Penelope Bianchi said...

You are so patient!!! I got the same ones but had to overnight!!! Wait till you see them!!!
EXQUISITE!!!

P.Gaye Tapp at Little Augury said...

Emily, I saw these when? a night or two ago- Shockingly inexpensive too I might add. I will say I succumbed to a jade sort of ring for my finger and posterity.

P.Gaye Tapp at Little Augury said...

don't tempt me Penelope.la

Karena said...

Emily, this is why it is so fun to friends that blog. I am going to look right now, the jewelry and those pillows!!

Karena
Art by Karena

Mrs. Blandings said...

Hopping over now before all the good stuff is gone. Those earrings are fab.

Unknown said...

Wow! Big KJL fan, new to Hutton, think I will love! Thanks!

Diane Dorrans Saeks said...

DEAR EEE---


They will become your great and famous beauty.

Have missed you--have had some tech situations and have seemed far and away.

Please be sure to glance over the last few weeks of features...and I think you would like the VISIT TO MATISSE'S STUDIO AND HOUSE IN VENCE feature.

cheers as always, DIANE
www.thestylesaloniste.com

Anonymous said...

IT IS A VERY NICE SUGGESTION, THANK YOU LOTS! ........................................

Patty said...

I love how chunky his designs are, thanks for the link to the collection!

Lila said...

I like me some beautiful jewelry. Hutton is good!
Lila Ferraro
Queen Bedroom Sets

Marija said...

A very much appreciated heads up! Thank you! Marija

An Aesthete's Lament said...

If he would just stuff it all into a velvet-lined jewel casket and ship it to me, I'd be happy.

Laura said...

I am hyperventilating just a big...I have a feeling reading this post will be bad (but not too) for my wallet!